In today’s business world, it is typical that enterprises run different but coexisting information systems. Employing these systems, enterprises struggle to realize business opportunities in highly competitive markets. In this setting, the integration of existing information systems is becoming more and more indispensable in order to dynamically meet business and customer needs while leveraging long-term investments in existing IT infrastructure.
Data integration involves combining data residing in different sources and providing users with a unified view of these data. At Timewell we have expertise in IBM InfoSphere DataStage and QualityStage to implement your Data Integration or Data Migration projects
At the completion of the data integration project your organization will receive
- Detailed project plan
- Detailed Technical Design Document
- Job Flow Diagrams
- Data Mapping Documents
- DataStage job designs, specifications, and code
- Version Controlled DataStage Job and Sequence Code, InfoSphere Data Architect Data Model Files, Database DDLs, Reference Data sqls, Routines , Procedures, Packages, Shell Scripts and Scheduling Jobs
- Unit Test Cases and Test Case Documents
- Job schedules and their design
- Support manuals and Production Support Knowledge Transfer Documents
- Run Books
- Code Migration Techniques
Timewell can also assist you with testing and production support of your Data Integration Project.